Affordable Healthcare Options
For over 10 years, we have been helping our clients in South Georgia save money by matching them with affordable healthcare options. We have access to a variety of policies and will present health benefits to help you tailor a package to fit your needs and budget. As the market, prices and laws change, we will continue to advise you of the new plans in the marketplace.
• Catastrophic Insurance
- Helps cover hospital, surgery and medical expenses associated with serious illnesses or diseases. Significant savings versus major medical plans with coverage primarily for big expenses. Don’t pay for benefits you don’t need. You can pay for smaller day to day medical expenses or add a supplemental policy.
• Faith-Based Cooperatives
- Provides a lower priced alternative to insurance by joining a non profit organization that will pool member contributions to pay their members medical bills. Members are not subject to the ACA tax penalty imposed by the Government which reduced to 0 for tax years beginning Jan 1,2019.
• Direct Primary Care and Concierge Medicine programs
- Less expensive for everyday expenses than coverage through major medical plans. These programs are not insurance.
. Small Group Plans – For businesses typically with less than 10 employees who want company billing or payroll deductions
. Discount Prescription Drug plans
Access to low-cost prescription drugs. These plans are not insurance.
• Guidance on government and Marketplace plans (pending outcome of Affordable Care Act changes)
- Help enrolling in the Healthcare Exchange, especially for individuals with pre-existing conditions or limited income who qualify for lower net premiums.
• Accident Insurance
- Helps cover expenses associated with covered treatment of accidental injury.
• Dental and Vision
- Helps pay for dental and vision care expenses.
• Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Pays a fixed amount for each day of hospital confinement.
• Supplemental Outpatient Insurance
- Helps cover expenses associated with outpatient treatment.
• Medicare Supplement Insurance and Medicare Advantage plans
- Helps supplement Medicare benefits.
• Home Health Care Insurance
- Pays a fixed indemnity amount for certain types of treatment in your home.
• Life Insurance
- Pays death benefits to surviving family members or beneficiaries